Bring your own device (BYOD) and the consumerization of IT are realities of the modern workplace that cannot be ignored. When employees are empowered with the choice of using their own consumer-based devices in the workplace, it is imperative to counter the move in IT to ensure security and control. This information security handbook offers advice on controlling the onslaught of employee-owned devices in the workplace, mitigating the risks of mobile applications, and changing your thought process when it comes to securing the consumerization of IT. Read now for expert advice on tackling the issues BYOD brings and ensuring security in a mobile world.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- How to respond to the latest distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Secure file transfer: Send large files fast, but keep your system safe
- What's the best focus for MDM strategy now?
- Strategies to make your SIEM system sing
- Vulnerability management programs: A handbook for security pros
- View all E-Handbooks